5D Healing Crystals
UPGRADE YOUR SMUDGING with BLACK SAGE
Nearly everyones heard of or used white sage, but lets take a deeper look at black sage. 5is is like white sage on steroids!
Specifically used to also encourage dreams and visions: When burned during or before bedtime, this herb aids pleasant dream and a restful sleep all through the night. For these and other reasons the herb is known as an herb of inner healing and introspection
BLACK SAGE- Mugwort (Salvia mellifera)
Black sage is a small, highly aromatic, evergreen shrub of the genus Salvia native to California, and Baja California, Mexico. Some say it smells a little like mint toothpaste! Sage, Black sage or Mugwort is difficult to identify as it readily hybridizes with blue sage and purple sage plants.
The Mugwort is a sacred herb associated with Artemis, a Greek moon goddess. The smudge stick work overpowers other herb bundles including the white sage in its protective, cleansing and decluttering powers. The sage smudging spiritual benefits include inducing prophetic dreams, protection during shamanic journeying, astral travel, crystal grazing and other excursions.
- Used to encourage dreams and vision
- the herb of introspection and inner healing
- burn before bedtime, it aids in restful sleep and pleasant dreams.
- known as an herb of inner healing and introspection
- use for astral travel, shamanic journeying, and for protection during such excursions.
- visualisation and manifestation
- cleanse your jewellery or furniture.
If there is a place in your home or office space that is susceptible to the foul smell, placing a sage stick will leave a refreshed scent.
Black Sage won’t cause you to “trip” or wildly hallucinate. At most, it may intensify your efforts at visualization and vivify your dreams. But it can cause unsteadiness in some people- so please avoid if driving or operating machinery.
USING BLACK SAGE
- Cleansing and purifying your space: It helps increase positive energy in your home by removing all the negative and harmful energies. Before smudging, you need to set your intentions. Make sure your mind focuses on what you want to achieve.
- Cleansing jewels and furniture: Apart from just cleansing your home or working space, Black sage can cleanse your jewelleries or furniture.
- Aromatherapy scent: Other people find Mugwort aromatherapy scent enticing. If there is a place in your home or office space that is susceptible to the foul smell, placing a sage stick will leave a refreshed scent.