5D Healing Crystals
Copper water bottle with glass set
Studies have shown that copper is anti-bacterial, acts as an effective anti-oxidant, improves immunity, supports good health, prevents aging, eliminates toxins and free radicals, and stimulates the brain. Our copper water bottles are perfect for everyone and ideal for those with an active lifestyle.
- Made in 100 percent pure copper presents copper bottle and glass
- Set of 1 hammered bottle with 2 hammered glasses
- Hammering increases the overall contact surface area of the vessel and hence increases the benefit of using the vessel
- The centuries old skill of indian craftsmen brought to you by MustHaves in the shape of a copper bottle benefiting you with healthy water drinking alternate
- Prevents water-borne diseases, helps the digestive system to perform well, aids in weight loss, slows down aging, good for heart health, maintains haemoglobin level, regulates the working of the thyroid glands, stimulates the brain, its anti-inflammatory, fights radicals present
Drink water from a #copper vessel to reap numerous health benefits. If you think hard, each one of us, one time or the other, have been advised to practice this. Elders in the family emphasize on many home remedies, one of them being drinking water in copper vessel. It is considered very beneficial for our health. Before we go into the details, here's what Ayurveda has to say. According to Ayurveda, water stored in a copper vessel has the ability to balance all the three doshas in your body, (vata, kapha and pitta) and it does so by positively charging the water. The water stored in a copper vessel is known as tamara jal and is supposed to be consumed after storing the water in a copper vessel for at least eight hours. When water is stored in a copper vessel, the copper gently leaches into the water and lends it all its positive properties. The best part about this water is that it never becomes stale and can be stored this way for long periods of time. Copper has many antimicrobial properties. Recently, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency registered copper as the only solid surface material to kill bacteria that may pose a threat to human health. Hospital acquired infections (HAI) are becoming a major health crisis throughout the world. In the United States, 4.5 percent of hospitalized patients develop hospital-acquired infections (HAIs), resulting in an estimated 100,000 deaths. Many hospitals are taking steps to reduce such infections by equipping their patient rooms and operating rooms with copper alloy surfaces, replacing bed rails, tables, and door knobs. Such alterations have helped reduced the number of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in patients by more than half (Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology, May 2013).
Copper bottle size: 36cm by 7.0cm
copper glass size: 9.2 by 5.7cm