5D Healing Crystals
Kwan kung / guang gong / kuan kung brass
The Guan Gong is a very useful figurine for anyone to have; one of these groups is businessmen. When Guan Gong is placed at the front reception desk facing outside, he will guard your establishment from embezzlement and con. In addition to this, he will eliminate malignant chi and protect from competitors, providing your establishment with the chance to flourish and obtain monetary gain.
The Guan Gong, because of his command and influence, is ideal for individuals in quest of authority in politics and office status. The figurine of Guan Gong is suitable to be placed in many areas, be it your home, office or workplace.
Guan Gong, or Kwan Kung, originally known as Guan Di, was one of China’s most prominent and successful war heroes. After many achievements, he was titled God of War or Saint of War, and bestowed with his new name (which is known to people today). He has become renowned as the “Great Protecter”, who defends politicians, businessmen and the Armed Forces. He is the bestower of equality, defending the innocent and revered by the righteous. His use is highly recommended by Lillian Too, famous Feng Shui grandmaster and author, as he even has the power to protect against thieves and supernatural spirits. Needless to say, we display a statue of Kwan Kung in our Feng Shui shop too. In Hong Kong, one can see a shrine of Kwan Kung in every police station.
The Guan Gong is a very useful symbol to have especially for businessmen. When Guan Gong is placed at the front reception desk facing outside, he is believed to protect your establishment from embezzlement and con. In addition to this, he is said to help eliminate malignant chi and protect from competitors, providing your establishment with the chance to flourish and obtain monetary gain. Because of his strong history as a major war lord and guardian, Guan Gong is a desired symbol by businessmen; it is believed that placing Guan Gong behind the desk or work area will always provide support and sustenance from prominent people. It is said that no malicious intents can pass by Kwan Kung, and so he is a representation of wealth-protection and safeguarding.
In Feng Shui, Guan Gong is used in many ways to benefit the business and well-being of his beholder. Here are some Feng Shui tips on how to best reap his benefits:
1) In the home, Guang Gong statue is most potent when displayed in the Northwest corner. In the office, simply place his image behind the desk or work area (optimum for those with immense power, such as managers, executives and politicians). Doing so will keep you guarded, preventing any betrayal or backstabbing.
2) In Asian countries, Guang Gong is deeply revered by police forces and triads; they believe that he will provide them with triumph in their conquests.
3) For protection against embezzlement and con, as well as a enhanced sense of loyalty among colleagues and victorious business ventures, Guan Gong must be placed within the workplace or shop, facing the entrance. Lillian Too, famous Feng Shui author, has said that she owes the business success of her boutiques to Guan Gong. Any establishment is believed to be able to flourish and prosper under his watchful eye, creating a sense of stability with the staff and integrity of employees.
4) Place Guan Gong facing your main entrance to expose and repress anyone with evil intentions – all “Sar Chi” (killing breath) and negative chi will be eliminated, reflected by Guan Gong’s violent demeanour.
5) According to the Feng Shui Bagua Eight Aspirations Formula, displaying Guan Gong in the Northwest corner of your living room or office will create Mentor Luck – this is because Guan Gong presents confidence and success, nurturing those who seek to be leaders. Mentor Luck, Nobleman Luck or "Gui Ren" luck is the kind of luck that will bring you a good samaritan or someone kind and helpful who will give you a lending hand or a life-changing push during times of distress, trouble and difficulty; not necessarily in the form of money but also opportunities, wise advice, support, encouragement or simply be there to listen. Doing so will also ensure unity and calm for the family to function, as well as protect the patriarch from any harm.
*Note* While praying to Guan Gong is not a must, he should still be treated with the utmost respect. Never place his figure in the bedroom, in the kitchen or on the floor.