5D Healing Crystals
Lotus Incense Cones backflow HEM
Lotus Incense has been used in religious ceremonies for centuries. The pleasant smell and calming effects of this incense make it a popular choice for use in prayer and meditation. Aside from its rich history, its modern-day uses are many. Here are the right times to use this particular incense and how you can incorporate it into your life.
- You can use lotus incense sticks or cones to light up a room with its beautiful fragrance.
- It is a perfect way to relax and unwind.
- It is an excellent way to get rid of bad odors and make your home smell nice.
- Burn this type of incense during your yoga practice for extra relaxation and focus on your breathing.
- These incense sticks are also good for meditation because the scent helps clear your mind of thoughts and stress.
- Burning it in a room can help you sleep better, as it has calming effects.
- Use it at home while studying or reading, to create a relaxing environment that will help you focus more easily.
- Place some in your car's ashtray before getting into the vehicle so that when you get back inside, the car smells fresh and clean.
- Finally, You can also use lotus incense as an air freshener while cooking, just places it near the stovetop exhaust fan for maximum benefits.