Healing Crystals Philippines
Star Of David Crystal set
The Star of David is used in many religions and traditions, some of these being Judaism, Islam and Buddhism.
The Star of David crystal ball base, with the Star of David engraved within it, is said to create a constant flow of chi. The Star of David is used in many religions and traditions, some of these being Judaism, Islam and Buddhism. Each religion respects this star, and reveres it for its purifying and holy properties.
There are seven crystal balls placed on this base altogether. Six crystal balls are placed at each tip of the star. In the center, there is space for one large crystal ball. This formation of crystal balls is said to encourage unity, speed up healing, as well as create good fortune for the beholder.
The seven crystals are Rose Quartz, Obsidian, Red Jasper, Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Green Aventurine and Citrine.
The Rose Quartz, or the stone of love is the most highly revered and desired stone of the quartz group, due to the fact that it has effects of romance, love and relationship luck. For those who are single, this love charm will attract to you a loyal and loving partner, who will stay with you for life. For those who are in a relationship, this love stone will quicken the process and stabilize the relationship with marriage. This love charm will also revitalize the feelings in a marriage, and rejuvenate both feelings and sexual desire. Also, for individuals who have been hurt and have broken hearts, the Rose Quartz will heal the old wounds of the past and prepare your mind and heart for a true, everlasting relationships – it is for this reason that this stone is also used in meditation processes for healing of emotions and spirit.
Obsidian is a stone with great power that does wonders for improving self-image and enhancing self-esteem. For those with confidence issues, such as shame or shyness, Obsidian will induce personal development and allow you to overcome any obstacles in your way. A strongly protective stone, it will shield you against negativities or bad intentions, alleviates depression or stress, and disperses unloving thoughts. This stone will help your mind to recover from any tragedies you endured in the past, and will help you to get past any hard feelings or fear that may have stemmed from these traumas. It facilitates the release of old loves and provides support during change. Obsidian crystal clears confusion and constricting beliefs, bringing clarity to the mind. It helps you to know who you truly are.
Jasper is known as the nurturing stone which fixes ailments of the mind and emotion, and brings wholeness. When you are going through difficult phases in life, Jasper will reward you with the courage to carry on. It will also provide perseverance so that you do not give up in overcoming treacherous obstacles. In addition to this, Jasper will stimulate the connections in your brain, creating higher intelligence, enhancing quick thinking, reenergizing the decision making process, and even intensifying sexual gratification. Jasper has been the solution to many environmental issues, as it can reduce the negative effects of electromagnetic pollution.
Amethyst, known as the “stone that heals”, is a semi-precious stone which has been known since ancient times to contain mystical properties of healing and spirituality. Amethyst is most well known for its healing effects. It is said to have the ability to rid the body of ailments of the mind, such as anxiety, stress or depression. These diseases are often the root cause of other problems such as insomnia or uncontrollable anger. These disorders often affect ones relationships with those around them, and so the use of Amethyst will also prove to improve personal connections and networking.
Clear Quartz is one of the most fascinating stone that will protect from many things, one being the bad intentions of those who surround you. It will disperse any negative energy from external influences arousing from jealousy or hatred, and balance it out with positive and harmonious vibes. It will use the negative energy and convert it into energy which can heal, and saves it for future use. Due to this amazing ability of converting negativities to positive energy, clear quartz is often used for energizing or cleansing other crystals. Crystal collectors should at least have one clear quartz stone with them.
Aventurine is a stone of strong mystical powers of comfort that heals the heart and soul. This stone has the ability to cure mental distractions, such as anger and overworked emotions, and replace those feelings with calm and clarity. Aventurine can also heal physical problems, such as heart malfunctions, and promote and overall wellbeing. It will also help to speed up recuperation after life-threatening diseases and serious surgeries. For those who are involved in competitive careers, Aventurine will enhance self-confidence and leadership abilities. This will give you an edge over your competition, allowing you to summon the skills to advance in your field of work. It allows for better decision making and clever, quick thinking. It will also create a sense of joy and friendliness, which will make you more well-liked among your employees and superiors.
For many centuries, this yellow stone Citrine has been known as the "stone of wealth", due to its potency to attract abundance and prosperity. For those who carry it with them, it is believed to as a money magnet, bringing business success, an abundance of affluence and lots of luck. Citrine will also safeguard your current assets, defending them from any thieves, malicious competitors or economic downfall. This Feng Shui crystal can benefit the beholder in physical aspects as well by promoting better blood flow throughout your body. This “happy stone” will also create mental wellbeing by ridding your mind of negative thoughts and stimulating joy and contentment. Citrine has been known to overcome fears and phobias, promote inner calm and stop anger.
Here are some Feng Shui tips on the placement of this good luck symbol:
2) Positioning the Crystal Balls in the Earth sector (Center) of the main family room is said to serve to improve harmony and bonds between family members.
3) To hone your study skills and create improved memory and attentiveness, placing the Crystal Balls on your work or study desk is believed to help.
4) According to Feng Shui Bagua 8 Life Aspiration formula, the Northwest sector is the sector of Mentor Luck; it is for this reason that displaying Star of David Crystal Balls in this corner is said to create monetary gain and support from influential icon in your work life. This works because the Earth energy of crystal produces Metal energy, the base element of Northwest sector. Mentor Luck, Nobleman Luck or "Gui Ren" luck is the kind of luck that will bring you a good samaritan or someone kind and helpful who will give you a lending hand or a life-changing push during times of distress, trouble and difficulty; not necessarily in the form of money but also opportunities, wise advice, support, encouragement or simply be there to listen.
5) The lucky Mountain Star 8 is a great enhancer of networking luck; placing the Five Element Crystal Balls in this site of your home is believed to create for you a greater sense of popularity, as well as improve your current relationships.
6) To increase luck in the areas of love and romance, family harmony, as well as the wellbeing of the family matriarch, display the Crystal Balls in the Southwest sector (governor of Romance and Love luck, according to Feng Shui Bagua 8 Life Aspiration formula) of your bedroom or main family room. The Crystal balls will also have the most effect in the SouthWest sector, because it is of the Earth element.
7. When the Earth energy is missing in the chart of a certain year, use this ball to remedy it to balance out the energies.