5D Healing Crystals
Copper tensor ring 639
nikola tesla coil
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
Within a Tensor Ring is an infinite source of energy that is neither electric nor magnetic. Its output is beneficial and healing to all life forms.
100% pure copper tensor ring tesla coil
Each ring rings @ 144 MHz which is the frequency needed to balance the energy in the body.
Sacred Cubit 144mhz frequency.
Each Tensor Ring has been lovingly made with high quality and purity 99.999% Copper wire with thicknesses ranging from 1.5 - 5mm.
When you start to cut pieces of wire to particular length referred to as Cubit length, the wire will act or resonate as transformer to unique cosmic energies and then draw this energy to the wire. There are numerous different Cubit lengths utilized by modern civilizations through diverse ages. On a phone conversation with physicist Spurling last February 2005, Slim stated that he had found out that old Egyptian Royal Cubit with measures 54mm+/- 2 mm is more useful for bio-physical energy.
This formed a non-polar pole of light. The next condition, which is the second condition, for the formation of a functioning Tensor Ring is the span of the wire. A lot of people is familiar and heard of the Cubit that is defined as a component of measure as of megalithic structures approximately the entire globe. The exacting Cubit span for the Spurling Rings came from the Great Pyramid of Giza.
When the wire is coiled, you actually trigger orgone (Chi, Prana – has many different names) energy into spiral movements. If coil is being laid out on the flat plan, energy will be scattered vertically and laterally. If the coil is stretched to vertical plane, one will get vertical and cone-shaped spiral on top of spiral in unique vortex fashion.
Benefits Of Tensor Rings
There are actually numerous uses of tensor ring such as the following great advantages when using these tools:
- Harmonisers can neutralise radiation, chemtrails and mind control if used with a frequency generator
- When the ring is put under the bed, it effectively neutralizes negative fields of geo-pathic origin
- The ring can also be utilized to increase meditative state and improve manifestation success
- It can effectively clean an aura when slowly lowered from the head going down to the foot and reaches the back part of the body
- It is beneficial for bones in a faster way
- It can potentate and neutralise chemicals in water by setting the bottle over and under the tensor rings
- It can keep the swimming pool clean by placing the ring at the pump
- It can also be used in shower head
- Placed within a vesica piscis symbol form right under the massage table will enhance relaxation
- It can efficiently increase gasoline performance
- Its beneficial for joint pains
- Ideal for wellbeing and over health
- Tensor Finger rings, pendants and bracelets have been reported as reducing stress
- Beneficial for mental as well as physical pain if directly placed on area of question
- It may enhance recovery process during illness or injury
- It decreases stress due to EMFs or harmful electromagnetic field
- It can perfectly energize and clear water
- Good for the environment and animals
- Reduces pollution in the surroundings
- It can purify water if a ring has been placed over and under water source
- It can even harmonize the environment and the community as well
- Can be used as relentless storm abatement and weather modification if used with a frequency generator
- Ideal to use in agriculture
- It can improve soil quality
- Helps in production of quality and larger crops
- Increase plant vitality & growth
- Can also be used in pest and insect control
- Removes smell and taste of Chlorine and Fluoride from water
- Improves the taste of drinking water
- Keeps fruit and food from spoiling for longer
Harmonizers seem to boost human consciousness through pulsing cosmic L-field or light field which possess positive harmonizing energy. A person’s energy is actually set in motion which continues along with its presence. Everything and everyone can actually get affected but in an optimistic manner. In fact, the more the world has light in it, the more chances it can support increasing people’s consciousness.
Does copper kill germs? Yes, it's effective against COVID-19 within 4 hours
Ashley Laderer of insider.com
- Copper can kill viruses and other germs by disrupting the protective layers of the organisms and interfering with its vital processes.
- A new study found that SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for the coronavirus pandemic, is no longer infectious on copper within 4 hours, whereas it can survive on plastic surfaces for 72 hours.
- Copper has many applications in hospitals and other places where germs are likely to spread.
- This article was medically reviewed by Tania Elliott, MD, who specializes in infectious diseases related to allergies and immunology for internal medicine at NYU Langone Health.
- This story is part of Insider's guide on How to Kill Germs.
While you may think that antiseptic wipes or sprays are necessary to kill germs, there's actually a metal that kills germs on contact — no cleaning supplies necessary.
Believe it or not, the use of copper for health purposes dates all the way back to Ancient Egypt, and scientists today are still learning about the amazing benefits of copper. Here's what you need to know.
Copper does kill germs
Copper has antimicrobial properties, meaning it can kill microorganisms like bacteria and viruses. However, the microorganism has to come in contact with the copper in order for it to be killed. This is referred to as "contact killing."
According to Edward Bilsky, Ph.D., Provost and Chief Academic Officer at Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences, copper can kill germs in a few ways:
- It disrupts bacterial cell membranes — copper ions damage cell membranes or "envelopes" and can destroy the DNA or RNA of the microbe
- It generates oxidative stress on bacterial cells and creates hydrogen peroxide that can kill the cell
- It interferes with proteins that operate important functions that keep bacterial cells alive
The exact mechanism of how copper interferes with proteins in bacterial cells is not fully understood yet, but the current hypothesis is mis-metalation, thanks to the fact that copper is a stable metal.
"Mis-metalation is the ability of a metal to basically replace another metal," says Michael D. L. Johnson, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Immunobiology at the University of Arizona College of Medicine in Tucson. "Copper can just replace some of the other metals that are present in some of these other proteins [in bacteria] and by doing so, it blocks the function of those proteins."
When you block a protein's function, it starts a bacteria-killing chain reaction. "By blocking the function of the protein, you block the function of the pathway. When you block the function of the pathway, you block the function of the organism, and then the organism is just dead in the water," says Johnson.
Copper can kill viruses and bacteria
Studies have shown that copper can kill many types of germs on contact. According to a 2015 study published in Health Environments Research and Design Journal, some of the common germs copper has been proven to kill are:
- E. coli
- Influenza A
- Norovirus and coronaviruses—including the novel strain currently causing the COVID-19 pandemic.
Brand new research published in the New England Journal of Medicine found that copper can be effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for the coronavirus pandemic. The study showed that after four hours, the virus was no longer infectious on copper's surface. In comparison, coronavirus was still infectious on plastic surfaces after 72 hours.
The applications of antimicrobial copper
One of the main applications of copper is in hospitals, although the use is not widespread. In the same study as above, researchers determined the germiest surfaces in a hospital room – bed rails, call buttons, chair arms, tray table, data input, and IV pole – and replaced them with copper components.
The results were very promising. Compared to the rooms made with traditional materials, there was an 83% reduction in bacterial load on the surfaces in the rooms with copper components. Additionally, infection rates of patients were reduced by 58%.
Copper Destroys Viruses and Bacteria.
It could destroy norovirus, MRSA, virulent strains of E. coli, and coronaviruses—including the novel strain currently causing the COVID-19 pandemic.
by Shayla Love of vice.com
This article originally appeared on VICE US.
In 1852, physician Victor Burq visited a copper smelter in Paris's 3rd arrondissement, where they used heat and chemicals to extract the reddish-brown metal. It was a dirty and dangerous job. Burq found the facility to be "in poor condition," along with the housing and the hygiene of the smelters. Normally, their mortality rates were "pitiful," he observed.
Yet, the 200 employees who worked there had all been spared from cholera outbreaks that hit the city in 1832, 1849, and 1852. When Burq learned that 400 to 500 copper workers on the same street had also mysteriously dodged cholera, he concluded that something about their professions—and copper—had made them immune to the highly infectious disease. He launched a detailed investigation into other people who worked with copper, in Paris and cities around the world.
In the 1854 to 1855 cholera epidemic, Burq could not find any deaths of jewellers, goldsmiths, or boilermakers—all those who worked with copper. In people in the army, he found that musicians who played brass instruments (brass is partly copper) were also protected.
In the 1865 Paris epidemic, 6,176 people died of cholera, out of a population of 1,677,000 people—that’s 3.7 people out of every 1,000. But of the 30,000 who worked in different copper industries, only 45 died—an average of around 0.5 per 1,000.
After visiting 400 different businesses and factories in Paris, all of which used copper, and collecting reports from England, Sweden, and Russia on more than 200,000 people, he concluded to the French Academies of Science and Medicine in 1867 that “copper or its alloys, brass and bronze, applied literally and pregnantly to the skin in the cholera epidemic are effective means of prevention which should not be neglected.”
Today, we have insight into why a person handling copper day in and day out would have protection from a bacterial threat: Copper is antimicrobial. It kills bacteria and viruses, sometimes within minutes. In the 19th century, exposure to copper would have been an early version of constantly sanitizing one's hands.
Since then, studies have shown that copper is able to destroy the microbes that most threaten our lives. It has been shown to kill a long list of microbes, including norovirus, MRSA, a staph bacteria that has become resistant to antibiotics, virulent strains of E. coli that cause food-borne illness, and coronaviruses—possibly including the novel strain currently causing the COVID-19 pandemic.
Copper and its alloys (brasses, bronzes, cupronickel, copper-nickel-zinc, and others) are natural antimicrobialmaterials. Ancient civilizations exploited the antimicrobial properties of copper long before the concept of microbes became understood in the nineteenth century. In addition to several copper medicinal preparations, it was also observed centuries ago that water contained in copper vessels or transported in copper conveyance systems was of better quality (i.e., no or little visible slime or biofouling formation) than water contained or transported in other materials.
The antimicrobial properties of copper are still under active investigation. Molecular mechanisms responsible for the antibacterial action of copper have been a subject of intensive research. Scientists are also actively demonstrating the intrinsic efficacy of copper alloy "touch surfaces" to destroy a wide range of microorganismsthat threaten public health.