5D Healing Crystals
Obsidian Wu Lou
There are many symbols of longevity; one of these is Wu Lou. This special bottle gourd has been an icon of longevity, good health, and prosperity for many centuries. The Wu Lou, also known as the calabash is an important Feng Shui tool used in enhancing mental and physical healing, warding off physical pain and serious illness.
The traditional of the Wu Lou started in ancient China, when gourds served the purpose of carrying water on long embarkments. In addition to simply water, medicine was also stored in the gourds; this is where the image of it as a “symbol of health, vitality and immortality ” was derived.
The shape itself of the Wu Lou plays an important role in its image; it is a depiction of heaven and earth unified. The top half of the gourd symbolizes heaven, and the bottom half is earth. The use of the gourd by humans indicates the harmony between earth, heaven and humanity.
The Wu Lou is also said to have the ability to absorb bad chi, for the reason that Taoist monks use the gourd to incarcerate evil spirits. According to Chinese mythology, monks and deities of the Taoist belief made use of the gourd, trapping evil presences inside to prevent them from causing misdemeanour. This is where the Wu Lou got the ideology of being able to absorb negative chi in your surrounding.
When a Wu Lou is being used for Feng Shui, it is imperative to attach a red thread around the “neck” to enhance its energy. This Wulou is made of yellow jasper. This commanding crystal is known as the nurturing stone because it is believed to fix the ailments of the mind and emotion. It's said to provide support during prolonged illness or hospitalization and reenergizes the body. When you are going through difficult phases in life, Yellow Jasper will reward you with the courage to carry on. It will also provide perseverance so that you do not give up in overcoming treacherous obstacles. In addition to this, Jasper is reputed to stimulate the connections in your brain, creating higher intelligence, enhancing quick thinking, reenergizing the decision making process, and even intensifying sexual gratification. Jasper can reduce the negative effects of electromagnetic pollution.
1) If someone you know is facing illness or disease, provide them with a Wu Lou to place next to their bed. This is believed to give them strength to recover from illness of a serious nature.
2) Present a Wu Lou to elders as a birthday present is an endearing thing to do; this is said to offer them a long and healthy life.
3) To prevent bad chi which will harm your career, place this feng shui symbol on your desk at the office or wherever you perform your work.
4) To promote good health luck and prosperity luck, while at the same time eliminating bad chi, place as many of this feng shui product as you can afford around your property.
5) To maximize better health luck for your whole family, placing a Wu Lou in the East sector of your living or family room will prove to be ideal. This is because the East sector is known by the Feng Shui Bagua formula as the “universal health luck corner”
6) If you often face difficulties with bad luck, keep a Wu Lou in a place where you spend a majority of your time. This will serve to bring you better fortune.
7) If you are ailed by health problems or face recurring issues with your health, placing this Feng Shui cure in the Tien Yi (Health Corner based on Feng Shui Kua) of your bedroom is believed to help.
A strongly protective stone, it forms a shield against negativity. It blocks psychic attack and absorbs negative energies from the environment. Obsidian draws out mental stress and tension. It stimulates growth on all levels, urging exploration of the unknown and opening new horizons.